[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task Nodes - conditionally create tasks?

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 15:11:03 EDT 2006

(I'm using jBPM 3.1.2)

We have task nodes, and are creating a number of tasks on each task node.

There will always be one mandatory task per task node, and then a number of optional tasks per task node.

We would only like to create the optional task instances when the user wants, not automatically by jBPM.

However, we want the mandatory task instance to be automatically created by jBPM, so we can't use the create-tasks="false" ability of the task node.

I suggest an enhancement, and if people think its worthy, I'll add it to JIRA.  I think task definitions should have another Y/N column "AUTOCREATE" (or something along those lines).  The default would be yes, and then the task node would create only those which are set to be automatically created.

I searched the forum and JIRA, didn't find any reference to this matter, but sorry if its been talked about.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976672#3976672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976672