[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: LDAP and Active Directory

creative77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 15:37:31 EDT 2006

I still have not resolved this, I am currently pouring over the code for the LDAPModule. I hope to see something there that may keep this from working.

Basically, with this config. I get the principle authencationed and the user is authenticated but for some reason the module is not finding the default role "Authenticated" for the users. I have created the group in Active Directory and added myself to it. Still no luck, so when I get time I plan to look into how the "memberOf" attribute is handled.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976676#3976676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976676