[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Invalid Schema Name in JBOSS EJB2.0

smodou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 21:25:29 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I am trying to deploy some EJB2.0 beans that are currently running in Weblogic. I transformed the Weblogic specific DDs to their JBOSS equivalents.
After several debugging rounds, I have now successfully deployed all the beans (bundled along with a WAR in an EAR) in JBOSS4.0.4GA. However, when I access the application, I get an "Inavlid Schema Name" SQL exception on the following load relationship query:

 SELECT USERNAME FROM foo.GROUP_OWNER WHERE (GROUPNAME=?)

The foo schema does exist and is owned and accessible by the user that connects the Datasource. In jbosscmp-jdbc.xml, the relationship is define as below:

        <ejb-relation>
            <ejb-relation-name>group-owner</ejb-relation-name>
            <relation-table-mapping>
            </relation-table-mapping>
            <ejb-relationship-role>
                <ejb-relationship-role-name>users-own-groups</ejb-relationship-role-name>
                <key-fields>
                    <key-field>
                        <field-name>userName</field-name>
                        <column-name>USERNAME</column-name>
                    </key-field>
                </key-fields>
            </ejb-relationship-role>
            <ejb-relationship-role>
                <ejb-relationship-role-name>groups-belongTo-users</ejb-relationship-role-name>
                <key-fields>
                    <key-field>
                        <field-name>name</field-name>
                        <column-name>GROUPNAME</column-name>
                    </key-field>
                </key-fields>
            </ejb-relationship-role>
        </ejb-relation>

Any ideas what may be causing this problem? I would appreciate any pointers.

regards,
Modou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976714#3976714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976714