[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 7 22:01:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for pointing me to that MBean.

I have a general question about the MBeans that come standard with JBoss: How is one to know which MBean does what? Is there some kind of documentation that says what the important MBeans are and what their operations do (such as MainDeployer that you pointed me to)?

Or are we just supposed to figure them out one by one as the need arises?

I would imagine (and hope) that there's documentation around this somewhere...am I right or wrong on this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976792#3976792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976792