[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Theme No Selection Leads to Null Pointer Selection

franco12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 11:36:30 EDT 2006

"richmitc" wrote : I am new to JBoss.  I recently downloaded Portal 2.4CR1 and installed it on Fedora Core 5.  I was experimenting with the various theme selections.  After trying each of the other four, I tried "No Selection".  Now I get a HTTP 500 error with a Null Pointer Exception no matter where I go.  I'll try to figure out Hibernate and see if I can reset it.  Maybe.  Or perhaps, I'll just reinstall from scratch since I haven't done much yet.

  | Anyway, if someone has a quick-and-dirty to fix this, I would appreciate it.
  |
  | Thanks.
  |
  | Rich

I'm having the same NullPointerException error

But how can I remove my database with JBoss Portal Bundled version (jboss-portal-2.4.0-bundled running on windows)

Thanks :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976997#3976997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976997