[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss AS support for Java EE 5

jusi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 11:41:18 EDT 2006

Jeff

I put this question to the JBoss sales team and received this answer from their UK sales manager:

anonymous wrote : Jboss is highly focused on meeting all Java specifications and we are very active in the standards bodies for JEE5 which is due out towards the end of the year/early next year.  JBoss AS5 will be fully compliant with JEE5 specifications and EJB3 will be fully complaint with all standards.

The wording's a bit unclear, but I think he's saying that JBoss AS5 should be out by early next year.

Simon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977000#3977000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977000