[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Portal Settings Not Saving

billw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 12:43:58 EDT 2006

Peter,

Yes, it probably is better in portal now that you mention it, but I really don't want to cross post now.

I am using JBossAS-4.0.3 SP1. The database is hibernate. It is the pre-configured JBoss that comes with Pentaho (1.2 RC2), but it is not Pentaho (at the moment) that I am struggling with. I will do a custom install when I get a bit more comfortable with the platform.

The issue is that I have had to go to manual editting of files, because almost all portal settings through the GUI have been wiped after portal restart. I have given all the privileges that I can to the admin user and a portal user. I have also chmod'd everything to see what is going on.

I have noticed odd behavior with the admin side on IE (does not work here) versus Firefox. I am sticking with Firefox for the configuration.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977019#3977019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977019