[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Cannot create EJB3.0 Project

ahachmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 13:44:24 EDT 2006

Hi there,
I have a problem with creating an EJB3.0 Project.
When I need to choose the Server on which the Project shall be running, after selecting the Server the finish button does not get enabled.

Further more i cannot select a Server in the already existing Projectproperties.

I use eclipse 3.2.1 and the JBoss 2 Beta.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

I would be very happy, if anyone could help me.

Thx,
    Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977035#3977035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977035