[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Populating Lookup Column in JSF Table using Seam

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 17:58:42 EDT 2006

The code you have written will work.  But it will only ever retreive one security code - not one per 'person' (row) of the datatable.  If you want to calculate a temporary value for each person (that isn't stored in the database) then I would suggest using a transient field on the Person entity.  Then, when you populate personList, loop over personList and 'calculate' the value.  This would normally be in a @Factory method - but I can't see yours.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977081#3977081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977081