[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploy my process with jBPM-3.1 in JBOSS-4.0.4GA

yegaofei888@sohu.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 21:15:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Now I resolve the problem of deploying process into database. I use the ant task to deploy.

and I use the code below to retrieve the process in my application.

  | this.jbpmContext = JbpmContext.getCurrentJbpmContext();
  | this.graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | ProcessDefinition processDefinition = graphSession.findLatestProcessDefinition("simple");
  | ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);

it seems this code doesn't work.

Any suggestion?   Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977100#3977100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977100