[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsdlLocation and jaxrpc-mapping.xml

king_country2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 04:31:32 EDT 2006

We are building some webservices using JBOSS-WS.  We have pre-existing
wsdl files which we specify using wsdlLocation attribute on
@WebService annotation.

e.g

@WebService(wsdlLocation="META-INF/wsdl/hello.wsdl")

However on deployment of the webservice we see the following error
messages

17:18:15,832 WARN  [JavaWsdlMapping] Cannot find jaxrpc-mapping for type: {http:
//stockroom.services.isis.fxa.com.au/jaws}hello
17:18:15,832 WARN  [JavaWsdlMapping] Cannot find jaxrpc-mapping for type: {http:
//stockroom.services.isis.fxa.com.au/jaws}helloResponse
17:18:15,848 WARN  [SchemaBindingBuilder] Type definition not found in schema: {
http://stockroom.services.isis.fxa.com.au/jaws}Sys21StockroomDTO
17:18:15,848 WARN  [SchemaBindingBuilder] Cannot obtain type binding for: {http:
//stockroom.services.isis.fxa.com.au/jaws}Sys21StockroomDTO

If we do not specify a wsdlLocation and let the deployer generate the WSDL the error messages disappear, suggesting that the deployer creates a mapping at runtime.

Should one have to deploy  jaxrpc-mapping.xml files when deploying
webservices that use a pre-existing WSDL ?

Is there an annotation or attribute that we can specify in our Java file to point to a jaxrpc-mapping.xml file ?

Does jaxrpc-mapping.xml get used when deploying a web service that has
a wsdlLocation attribute specified.

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977152#3977152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977152