[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem execute actions on jboss

asmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 07:05:33 EDT 2006

Hello!
I have some problems with exectue Actions on a jboss server. I ve made a little test definition with a start-state, a state and an end-state. The state should execute an action. In junit, the workflow runs without any problem. But when i deploy it on a jboss, jbpm doesn t execute the action. When i ask the processinstance for its node name, i can see, that the workflow runs form one state to another. But without executing the action. I ve tried serveral kinds of action ( befor-signal, after-signal...) but without any change. Can someone tell me, what i ve made wrong? ( once again a stupid error i ve produced?? )
I use jbpm 3.1.1. and the jboss 4.0.3.sp1
my processdefinition
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <process-definition
  |   xmlns="http://jbpm.org/3/jpdl"
  |   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |   xsi:schemaLocation="http://jbpm.org/3/jpdl http://jbpm.org/xsd/jpdl-3.0.xsd"
  |   name="processActivity">
  |    <start-state name="start">
  |       <transition name="startWorkflow" to="createActivity">
  |       </transition>
  |    </start-state>
  |    <state name="createActivity">
  |     <transition name="created" to="end1"></transition>
  |       <event type="after-signal">
  |          <action name="action1" class="de.uniSiegen.crm.server.workflow.action.TestActivity"></action>
  |       </event>
  |    </state>
  |    <end-state name="end1"></end-state>
  | </process-definition>

my simple action handler:

  | package de.uniSiegen.crm.server.workflow.action;
  |
  | import org.jbpm.graph.def.ActionHandler;
  | import org.jbpm.graph.exe.ExecutionContext;
  |
  | public class TestActivity implements ActionHandler {
  |
  |     public void execute(ExecutionContext arg0) throws Exception {
  |
  |         System.out.println(" in the test activity!!!!!");
  |     }
  |
  | }

I would be very grateful for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977196#3977196