[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Postback/form resubmission detection

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 08:47:39 EDT 2006

It Just Works.

It sure does! MANY thanks...it is coming together for me now!

My (poor longsuffering) wife just heard me exclaim "Gavin, you genious!"

I LIKE this feature (now I understand it, of course...)

This is exactly what I mean by "simple solution" and "a high-level note".

When I evaluate a framework, I am looking for "added value", or more "bang for buck." This feature just did it for me ;-)

I have been looking at apache shale (didn't seem enough of a "leap forward"); spring (I just LOVE the way that people are saying that EJB2.x descriptors are too complex, and then wading into spring's morasses of XML configuration; easier testability is nice, though) and Seam....Seam "felt right" to me, in terms of making proper use of the latest and greatest, but I couldn't see my way through.

So: many thanks. This is Good Work.

Alph.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977220#3977220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977220