[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Access ejb 3.0 exposed web service using https

g.tomassoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 10:09:35 EDT 2006

It seems that jbossws-1.0.3 fixed this: @PortComponent settings seems to be correctly mapped to <transport-guarantee> and <auth-method> entries in the generated web.xml.

I have another problem anyway: how can I control the <virtual-host> entry in the generated jboss-web.xml?

I didn't find any useful annotation about it. Besides, I would prefer to control this by an xml file since I'm using stuff like this <virtual-host>${it.myorg.mycustomer.host}</virtual-host> in order to get staging simple.

Also, I would prefer to avoid building a web app for this because:

1) I would have to sync the site's web.xml everytime I add/remove an exposed bean;
2) I'm not shure that jbossws is able to "detect" the fact I'm deploing a war for my WSes, so I guess I would get two publications: one under the ${jboss.bind.address} virtual host, and the other under the wanted one (${it.myorg.mycustomer.host}).

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977247#3977247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977247