[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Migration from JBoss-3.2.4 to Jboss-4.0.3

subramaniam.venkat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 11:13:45 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am porting my application from the older version of JBoss-3.2.4 to JBoss-4.0.3 . I have put the EAR file in the deploy directory of default configuration but then i am getting a WARNING message

WARN  [MainDeployer] Found non-jar deployer for UserCreation.jar: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer]
WARN  [MainDeployer] Found non-jar deployer for ClientManagement.jar: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer]

Can anyone please let me know why these messages being displayed.

Thanks in advance,
Subramaniam V

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977270#3977270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977270