[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Using @WebService into Statess Session Bean

fabriciobraga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 11:20:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a Stateless Session Bean and want to expose it like a Web Service.

Here goes the code:

  | @Stateless
  | @WebService (name = "ProcessOrder")
  | public class ProcessOrderServiceBean implements ProcessOrderService, OrderNodes{
  |
  | 	protected static final Log logger = LogFactory.getLog(ProcessOrderServiceBean.class);
  |
  | 	@WebMethod
  | 	public Document processOrder(Document order) throws RemoteException {
  | 		logger.info("processing order");
  | 		return createOrderReply(order);
  | 	}
  | }

On console window JBoss gives me following information:
anonymous wrote :
  |  INFO  [ServiceEndpointManager] WebService started: http://tec-16:8081/business/ProcessOrderServiceBean

Where can I Find a simple "how to" that guide me to do:

1- Write a simple client that acess my WebService as stand alone application
2 - Write a simple code that a access my WebService as HttpClient

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977273#3977273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977273