[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Question about FetchInMemoryState and fetchPersistentState

jiafan1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 11:23:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

In JBoss TreeCache if I set FetchInMemoryState to be true
and in the cache loader set fetchPersistentState also to be true.
What I understand is that the cache try to load data from remote
nodes in the cluster and also load from the data store, for example,
from the file system if the File Cache Loader is used. My question is
what is order for the loading, load the data from the data store
first or from the remote node first? How is the inconsistence handled
if the data in the data store and remote nodes are different?

I really appreciate if anyone can clarify this for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977275#3977275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977275