[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Assigning an Actor for SEAM-jBPM integration

bsheward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 11:45:29 EDT 2006

Thanks! Declaring loginToSeam() in the local interface did the trick!!

I'm sorry I still don't get how I can omit the todoList from the #{currentUser}. How does JSF/Seam know which object it should be instantiating in order to provide the currentUser property?

I thought that when the JSF needs to render and comes across a property, it uses the @Name("xxx") to determine the object to instantiate, in my case, todoList is the name of the TaskSession object. So Seam uses reflection and the annotations to detemine that it needs to run the factory method and outject the currentUser property. I don't see how it can do that without knowing the object to instantiate, via the reference to the object's @Name.

Am I missing something obvious?

Again, thanks for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977280#3977280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977280