[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Code generation problem - Seam

joe480 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 14:52:14 EDT 2006

Hello I tried to follow the tutorial video for Seam which is in the Hibernate section on jboss.org.
Everything went good only the starting of the server after the ant build proces showed me this:
http://jp4e.netkosice.sk/temp/problem.txt
Pls help...

Btw. then you create a seam app with the hibernate tools there is a chance to write the package. After you run the code generation the java files are in the directory src.my.package.stuff but the package is only my.package.stuff and eclipse shows error in package line.After you write src. before the my.package.stuff the error is gone.
So dont know if I have to change something or let the error visible?

Maybe this also have to do with the previous problem...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977346#3977346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977346