[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Postback/form resubmission detection

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 17:22:27 EDT 2006

Looking forward to 1.1! Already like <s:decorate>...

Any suggestions to how to handle the UI aspects of postback.

At the moment, I can use <h:messages /> to display "No conversation" at the bottom of the page but I'd like to be able to display something nicer. I guess also I'd like to be able to display a friendlier message against a field (say the first on the page, for argument's sake).

Cheers,

Alph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977373#3977373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977373