[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems starting JBoss for a second ou third time

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 22:48:22 EDT 2006

Im running to similar problems also. Im using JBOSS-4.0.4.GA that came up along with NetBeans 5.5 Beta 2 JBOSS Bundle..

Has anyone here overcome this problem? I sometime solve this problem by using the "run.bat -b 182.xxx.x.xxx" but what about running the JBOSS server in NetBeans? it produce an error, is there  a way I can bind the port in NetBeans 5.5 Beta 2 JBOSS Bundle?

Its looks like the port is cached somewhere. A firewall maybe.. some suggest to disable the firwall. But it's risky.

Hope for a kind reply :)

Thankz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977401#3977401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977401