[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: IllegalArgumentException

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 23:13:14 EDT 2006

Some new information to help in the diagnosis of this problem:

I've discovered that the same problem occurs when a working JAR is deleted and re-deployed (using Ant) with the EXACT SAME JAR!

I noticed that prior to deleting the JAR, the deployed TravelAgentBean (the session bean for which the error message is complaining of "Wrong target") in the JNDIView shows the following:

|   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy92 implements interface com.titan.travelagent.TravelAgentRemote,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBObject)

After deleting and redeploying, the proxy value changes to a different number:

>From $Proxy92 to $Proxy50, or any other two digits at the end. I suspect this is causing the problem. Please explain whether I am on the right track, and how I can solve this (if even possible).

Thank you. I really appreciate any moments you could spend helping me on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977407#3977407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977407