[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Postback/form resubmission detection

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 23:21:39 EDT 2006

I haven't yet actually tried the <s:*> tags YET.

I have <h:message for=""> with my input elements and <h:messages> in the page body...

When I do a back-button/resubmit, I see no messages against any input element and only "No conversation" from the <h:messages> tag.

I guess that the "you are not in a conversation" situation does not occur due to a validation error and so is not 'for' any input element...

As an aside, in the JBoss log, I see:

[ConversationInterceptor] no long-running conversation for @Conversational bean: disasterManager

This is good.

The issue is how to make this situation more 'beautiful' for the user...can I hook into things somewhere so that I can present a more user-oriented message like "please don't do back/submit...you dolt" ;-)

Cheers,

Alph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977409#3977409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977409