[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assignment when I execute and fill a field

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 03:19:24 EDT 2006

hello,

Is it possible that according to the filling of a variable to assign when I execute my porcess to a specific person.

For example, I'm filling my fields and I fill for my school "TOTO", so only the school "TOTO" must read my information, but If I type TITI only TITI can read. So the assignment is when I execute my process and depend on the filling of a field.

if it is possible can you help me to do? thank you. FOr now I create at the beginning the swimlane to assign my task so it not possible to assing when I execute I think? have I right?

thank you for your help

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977442#3977442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977442