[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Nodes - conditionally create tasks?

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 04:07:25 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : There's no way to tie a task instance to a task node. It's only through the task def that there's a link between task/tasknode.

AFAIK you don't need the link task/tasknode.  You can just have a task def tied to the process definition and create task instances in the task node (using event handlers f.e.).  You can actually create task instances in any node.

anonymous wrote : but it's important we have the task/tasknode relationship

Why?

anonymous wrote : We could just have NO tasks created at node entry, and manually create a task instance ourselves, but allowing the tasks to be created conditionally seems more elegant

You can also create the tasks defined in the task node (mandatory ones), and create the ones defined at process definition level optionally.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977455#3977455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977455