[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SEAM and JBoss ESB

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 09:21:10 EDT 2006

So if I were using SEAM and building an SOA type system would I need to use something like JBoss ESB or is the ESB type of functionality part of SEAM. It appears that there is some overlap there. Maybe there is the matter of scaling where ESB would facilitate building a larger scale system and distributing things over multiple servers. I am trying to better understand how the different technologies fit together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977532#3977532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977532