[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Urgent- Socket error when adding object to DB using JDBC

malek256 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 10:02:27 EDT 2006

We are not using transactions.

Keeping the connections open and reusable was the intent; our information obtained earlier was that this scenario could not run at all and we needed to use a connection pool - however that does not suit our purpose as it would require significant alteration of the existing code OR use of a JNDI interface plus app server which is 100% against the scope of what we are trying to achieve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977548#3977548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977548