[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - S3CacheLoader

nicpottier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 12:29:05 EDT 2006

 If anybody is interested, I've written a cache loader for Amazon's S3.  Just an experiment on my side and haven't spent much time playing with it, but it does pass CacheLoaderTestsBase.

If anybody wants the source, send me a PM.  It's nothing fabulous and is liberrally ripped from the S3 sample code and the JDBCCacheLoader, but it seems functionally complete.

Could be an interesting CacheLoader to include in the distribution.

-Nic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977613#3977613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977613