[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Weird behavior with ping timeouts

smithmb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 13:36:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

Not yet, unfortunately. We've observed that it seems to clear up if we deploy on a Linux server. It seems to be specific with 4.0.4 (It didn't happen with 4.0.1). I inherited the issue on a Windows server, and we're now moving to redeploy on Linux.

I did discover that the timeouts often occur if the timeout for transactions is set too low for the HSQL database, though it shouldn't be having trouble reconnecting like this.

Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977635#3977635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977635