[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Unrecognized DTD problem in JBoss-4.0.4.GA

moon1805 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 15:11:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have an application where in I have my local copies of dtd files inside an ear. The problem is whenever I try to validate my xml it gives me an error saying unrecognized dtds.

I was trying a work-around and trying to put some entries in the xmlresolver-service.xml, but could not succeed.

In case someone has encountered this problem earlier or has more idea about xmlresolver, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977658#3977658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977658