[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Getting properties to evaluate

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 16:37:52 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  How do I get something like

  | mercury.incoming.directory=${jboss.server.home.dir}/farm/incoming

to evaluate the ${jboss.server.home.dir} ?

I have a mercury.properties file that I keep in MyServer/conf that has the above property setting.

However, when I start up jboss my mercury.incoming.directory is not getting set correctly.

Here are some of my properties from the web-console:

  | mercury.incoming.directory   	${jboss.server.home.dir}/farm/incoming
  | ...snip...
  | jboss.server.home.dir  	C:\work\Projects\jboss-3.2.6\server\mercury-01

As you can see jboss.server.home.dir is set but ${jboss.server.home.dir} is not being evaluated.

What do I need to do to get JBoss to evaluate the property settings?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977686#3977686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977686