[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Query that selects all rows.

jimjamz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 18:36:54 EDT 2006

Can somebody help me create a query that selects all rows within a table.  I'm trying to build an SelectItems boject that contains all the states within the US.  I get a ClassCastException each time I try to render the page that has my selectitem component.  I looked at the jboss-seam-booking.ear and it is similar to what the BookListAction.java class, but I don't have an @In value and when I do create an @In value of state it gives me another exception.

I created a local EJB called StateList.java

  | @javax.ejb.Local
  | public interface StateList{
  |             public List<State> list();
  | }

Then I try to implement it in StateListAction.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977719#3977719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977719