[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Does DLQ work without MDBs

rekhanayan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 20:09:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm working on an application in which the messages will be rolled back when there is a failure in the buisness logic implemented. And was expected JBOSS to manage these undelivered messages to put in a Dead Letter Queue. But with my application I couldn't see this happening.

Even after rolling back the JMS transaction, the message never gets to queue DLQ.

Note that I'm not using any MDBs. Does DLQ handler work without MDBs?. Please let me know.

Thansk for your suggestions or help.

Thanks & Rgds,
Rekha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977737#3977737