[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - WTP & JBoss IDE for EJB3

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 23:44:55 EDT 2006

Looking at the following link, what needs to be downloaded to use with JBoss IDE, if I want to use EJB3?

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/main.html

The link has:
- Web Standard Tools
- J2EE Standard Tools
- Dali Java Persistence API Tools
- JavaServer Faces Tools

What confuses me is which of the above do I need? (If I have JBoss IDE, why would I need any of the above to begin with? Doesn't JBoss IDE include the functionality that the above provide?)

What about Hibernate Tools? Would I still need to download that separately for using Hibernate as the EJB3 persistence in JBoss?

Please tell me what I need to download if I'd like to use Eclipse on JBoss with most of Java EE features (incl. JPA based on Hibernate, JSF, etc...)

It's all so overwhelming!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977750#3977750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977750