[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - What is to be downloaded?

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 00:53:30 EDT 2006

Few questions (please answer whatever you know):

1) What is the "-nodeps" version of each download listed on http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbosside/download/index.html?

2) What does the "All JBossIDE plugins" download on the above page include from the rest of that page? What does "All" really mean -- everything on that page? Please describe which ones if you know.

3) What does downloading the "JBossIDE Bundle" download include from the rest of that page?

4) Where is support for JSF, JPA, and Seam? I don't see downloads for these things on that page.

I really can't understand what includes what, and what depends on what. Could somebody who knows please explain this in response to this post?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977753#3977753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977753