[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: WTP & JBoss IDE for EJB3

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 02:31:52 EDT 2006

You shouldn't need web and j2ee standard tools with jboss ide since they are included (jbosside build "on top" of it)

Dali and JSF Tools are not included because they were not very stable when we tested them.

We are most likely going to include them in the long term, but unfortunately these two projects are now targetting WTP 2 and Eclipse 3.3 making it pretty hard (read: impossible) for us to include in a Eclipse 3.2 version.

Hibernate Tools are included with JBossIDE so also no need to download seperately.

So the short answer is: Just start by downloading the JBossIDE bundle and add Dali and JSF if you feel they are needed.

p.s. and give us feedback on dali and jsf and tell if they have improved or not ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977767#3977767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977767