[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Fail to deploy mdb

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 05:10:12 EDT 2006

I have managed to create a MDB with exactly the same annotations as you used (using EJB3 RC9).

Only difference in my sample: I configured a custom queue in %JBOSS_HOME%\server\default\deploy\jms\jbossmq-destinations-service.xml:

  <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
queue/MessageBeanQueue

The MDB annotation declares  the property "destination" with the value "queue/MessageBeanQueue".

The only difference I see is the the declaration of queue/A does not declare a JNDIName property. Maybe this causes the error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977811#3977811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977811