[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Eventing - sending notification

artem_spector do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 05:34:00 EDT 2006

Alessio, thank you for your explanation. These exactly are the things which seem strange to me.

"palin" wrote : I think you can create that xml string the way you prefer, it doesn't matter how you do it as long as what you get is in compliance with the schema you provided in you wsdl; for example, we create it on the fly using jdom.
But wouldn't it be natural to suggest that since the message structure is written in the wsdl, the application sending the notification can use the generated stuff like the endpoint interface, user types etc? This would ensure that the resulting message is compliant to the wsdl. Is JSR-109 client support available for WS-Eventing?

"palin" wrote : The notification endpoint has to be able to process a soap message containing an xml in compliance with the data type schema defined in the wsdl, nothing more
Again, I would expect that I could write the notification endpoint implementation with the convenience provided by JSR-181 or JSR-109 support. Just a java class with annotation pointing to the event source wsdl, as in the JSR-181 POJO example. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Artem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977821#3977821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977821