[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initial

Mouttou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 08:18:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

    My application currently running in Tomcat5.0 & SAP Web AS 6.40, but
the same application is not working JBOSS.

Architecture

JSP, Sturts, Spring, Hibernate

Db: MS SQL Sever 2000.

In hbm.xml file, Many-to-one relationship exist , while displaying data in JSP Page , it shows the following error.

anonymous wrote : org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed.

Can you suggest some thing about this. I would appreciate your help.

Wbr,
MKV

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977858#3977858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977858