[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Eclipse Getting Started Guide

james.williams@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 10:07:06 EDT 2006

No one has written a build script that does deploy/undeploy, etc... for the WTP structure. I was going to do it, but I decided to lobby the JBossIDE guys to include seam-gen in a real eclipse plugin, so that it could be pointy-clicky the right way.

Having said that, if you feel there's value in deploy tasks with the WTP structure and you want to script it, I'll add it to seam-gen. If not, I may write it anyway, but it'll be awhile.

Good to here you're up and running!

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977890#3977890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977890