[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Eclipse Getting Started Guide

japplicoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 10:43:12 EDT 2006

"james.williams at jboss.com" wrote : I was going to do it, but I decided to lobby the JBossIDE guys to include seam-gen in a real eclipse plugin, so that it could be pointy-clicky the right way.
Yes, that would be the best way.
Is the plugin-version described in the seam-getting-started in the end equivalent to the jbossIDE bundle one can download?

"james.williams at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Having said that, if you feel there's value in deploy tasks with the WTP structure and you want to script it, I'll add it to seam-gen. If not, I may write it anyway, but it'll be awhile.

Guess I first need a really good tutorial on all that WTP-stuff. Now that I successfully converted my project to the wtp structure, I first have to figure out the cool things I can do with it  - hoping to find any ;-)
But it would be great if some day you would provide a custom build file!

Thank you again and
Bye!

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977904#3977904