[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 business delegates?

meselfe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 11:40:48 EDT 2006

What happens if i build a business delegate that caches the reference to the session bean? Will this lock down the session bean for as long as the reference exists. I think for stateless session beans im not guarantied that my invocation on the session bean is always serviced by the same bean instance althoug the reference is the same, correct? So is caching the reference safe? I still want my pool of session beans to service a larger number of clients than there are beans in the pool - so i dont want to lock down any particular session bean instance for one particular client.

My client is web/struts. If its possible to hold on to the business delegate with the cached reference to the session bean between http requests? Which is the beast way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977921#3977921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977921