[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Cannot get JBoss to JBoss EJB3 Talk

hceylan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 16:46:35 EDT 2006

OK,

I solved the issue in two steps:

1. In ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml, remove all "IsLocalInterceptor" references.
2. Get aspects source and remove the hardcoded IsLocalInterceptor in Remoting.createPojiProxy compile and put the jar into jboss lib directory.

Meanwhile I had to remoting to 2.0 to properly pass invoker parameters onto client. In remoting 1.x this semms to be not working. Then I ran into a problem with client.connect never called. You may solve this issue buy issuing "connect();" in the constructor. As before again you need to compile remoting and put the jars into lib.

As part of my efforts the tackle this issues, I also needed to get jboss play well on multiple Host IPs (and NAT) issues. Should any of you concerned with this as well, I can provide info on this as well.

Hope this helps.

I may open up a JIRA for these, if it is considered to be worth.

Hasan Ceylan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978010#3978010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978010