[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JbossWS fails when using wsdlLocation and generated WSDL

king_country2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 18:43:58 EDT 2006

You are correct,  however it looks like JBOSS-WS does indeed read the jaxrpc-mapping file when you specify a wsdlLocation and creates the mapping in memory when you do not..

This might be a bug.

I have not found a way to specify the mapping using annotations but the JAX-WS 2.0 specifies that a mapping will be provided. From the specification...
anonymous wrote :
  | Implementing Enterprise Web Services (JSR 109) The JSR 109[14] defined jaxrpc-mapping-info
  | deployment descriptor provides deployment time Java , WSDL mapping functionality. In conjunction
  | with JSR 181[13], JAX-WS 2.0 will complement this mapping functionality with development
  | time Java annotations that control Java , WSDL mapping.

So if you want to specify a wsdllocation you need to specify it using a JSR109EJB rather than JSR181EJB.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978034#3978034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978034