[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Embeddable EJB3

dangelo1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 22:54:00 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I tried running the Embeddable EJB3 in our unit test but was getting this exception when I'm initialising Hibernate:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
	at org.hibernate.transaction.TransactionFactoryFactory.buildTransactionFactory(TransactionFactoryFactory.java:37)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.createTransactionFactory(SettingsFactory.java:389)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:121)

>From what I can see it looks like it is just instantiating the Transaction magaer setting in my hibernate.cfg.xml:

 factory = (TransactionFactory)ReflectHelper.classForName(strategyClassName).newInstance();

strategyClassName = net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory

has anyone encountered this before?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978052#3978052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978052