[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - The scope of Seam-managed Hibernate Session

littlesuns do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 23:32:34 EDT 2006

hi,everyone,
I have a question about The scope of Seam-managed Hibernate Session,in the Seam Doc we know the Seam-managed Hibernate Session was  a component of Seam,and its scope is Conversation,that is mean,the managed Session can be created and destroyed,here is the question,we inject a managed Session in a Session scope or a Conversation scope Seam Component,when the managed Session will be destroyed?

3Q4U help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978058#3978058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978058