[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

hatcheck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 02:07:44 EDT 2006

"karakal" wrote : I have this error with Eclipse 3.2, Jboss 4.0.4GA, the newest version of Seam and seam-gen:

  | 11:45:08,510 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/home/lah/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/sample.ear
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: jboss-seam.jar
  |
  | What is wrong here?

I hit the same roadblock and fixed the "Failed to find module file: jboss-seam.jar" with the following steps:

1. In project "sampleWeb", open it's properties and go to J2EE Module Dependencies.
2. Select the Web Libraries tab
3. Select the jboss-seam JAR/Module.
4. Press OK and rebuild/redeploy.

This fixed my "Failed to find module file: jboss-seam.jar"; however, now the following exeption appears:

anonymous wrote : WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=sampleEJB.jar
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: Interceptor class not found: org.jboss.seam.ejb.SeamInterceptor

Any ideas on resolving this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978075#3978075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978075