[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

japplicoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 02:16:10 EDT 2006

Hi, shundavid!

I just removed the entries for jboss-seam.jar and jbpm-xxx.jar from application.xml.

Make sure the two jar files appear in your EarContent directory (for some reason they first did not in my project).

There is also a configuration option in "properties (context menu)" --> "J2EE Module Dependencies" where you can remove the two.
Just play around with these two options, after some trials, I had success.
 Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978077#3978077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978077