[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Missing massage after database crash

thlemmen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 03:15:04 EDT 2006

There is really nothing to see in the log! From here I have the information, that the first message is vanished (log4j output with the message id after entering onMessage).

he one thing I can add is, how I put the message manually in the queue: I use a small jUnit test which put one message with XML data in the queue. I write down the generated id from the XML which I write to System.out and run the next test. May be that could help a little more....

Many thanks for your efforts in advance :o)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978088#3978088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978088