[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmContext: when to create new vs. get current

JeanGuyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 04:25:52 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : 1) It appears that any saving of data to the database (such as process instance state) doesn't commit until the JbpmContext is closed. This then seemed to suggest that a JbpmContext needed to be created and closed each time data needed to be saved to the database.

i create a new JbpmContext each time i begin an transaction.
I use CMT mecanism.
I initialize my JbpmContext with a JbpmConfiguration get from JNDI(i use jbpm.sar)

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978100#3978100